The bundled program has been designed to be a progress program which will help you develop at your own pass.
Your Personal Development
This video Personal Development course will deliver key knowledge to healthcare workers. This course will help you improve the quality of healthcare, care and support through continuing professional development.
- Supervision and appraisal• Measuring learning activities
- • Reflective practice
- • Functional level of skills
- • CPD (Continuing Professional Development)
Leadership Skills for Supervisors
Supervisors represent an important force in the economy. You have the power to turn on or turn off the productivity of the people who report to you. You are the crucial interface between the employee on the shop floor or the service desk and the managers of the organization. Although you usually have more technical experience than the employees you supervise, you may not have had a lot of leadership experience. This course will give you the skills in communication, coaching, and conflict that you need to be successful.
Ways to prioritize, plan, and manage their time.
How to identify their primary leadership style.
How to develop some flexibility to use other leadership styles.
Ways to meet the needs of employees and co-workers through communication and coaching.
Ways to make conflict a powerful force for creative, well-rounded solutions to problems.
- Pre-assignment review
- What’s your type? How about mine?
- Understanding leadership
- Managing your time and your energy
- The commitment curve
- Employee development models
- Dealing with conflict and difficult issues
- What successful leaders do
This course is designed to help you create and accomplish your personal best and to help you achieve your potential, while leading others to fulfilling their potential too.
What Makes a Good Leader?
Leadership is made up of many characteristics, great leaders throughout history and the present day have different personalities, but all share the same inward and outward traits. From confidence and focus, to charm and compassion, you will uncover your true skills that will make you management material, in and out of a work context.
- Define your role as a manager and identify how that role differs from other roles you have had
- Understand the management challenge and the new functions of management
- Discover how you can prepare for and embrace the forces of change
- Identify ways to get you and your workspace organised and get a jump on the next crisis
- Identify your leadership profile and explore ways to use this knowledge to improve your success as a manager
- Enhance your ability to communicate with other in meetings and through presentations
- Create an action plan for managing your career success
- The difference between leaders and managers
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
Take your skills with you in any senior role.
Use your skillset to reflect of areas for improve for both yourself and your team. Support and build a positive culture and aspire yourself and team to achieve more. Transferable skills through any organisation.