This Two course bundled – with individual downloadable certificates.
Supervising Food Safety and HACCP has be designed to guide senior members of the workforce through the essential principles required within the food safety environment. This will allow food safety managers and supervisors to set up HACCP plans in their workplace, and introduce food safety regulations which they can then be monitored to maintain compliance and improve standards. They will also be able to support other employees with guidance and support.
By the end of the course, you’ll have a complete understanding of the principles of HACCP and how to incorporate them successfully into your workplace. You will also learn to supervise and support others to understand and achieve the required standards.
By the end of the course learners will be able to demonstrate that they can:
- Understand the importance of HACCP management systems.
- Describe the essential principles of the HACCP system.
- Identify possible risks during food preparation or the production process.
- Implement and monitor a new food safety management system in the workplace.
- Ensure hygiene standards are kept to the very highest standard.
- Support all members of their workforce have an excellent understanding of food and personal hygiene.
Our high quality and affordable online courses are designed to train and develop individuals to ensure compliance and Continuous Improvement.
- CPD accredited
- EHO and Local Authority approved
- Meets UK EU legal requirements and standards
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy available on request.
- Fully online, interactive course
- Developed by qualified food safety professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
All of our courses are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge which will support your development and progress.
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.